Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
Founded by three IIT grads, Stayglad.com is India\\\\\\\'s first online platform for on demand beauty services. They ensure standardization of the services offered and pricing along with marketing and logistics of the process ensuring their service providers and customers an impeccable experience. They also focus on safety and security of their service providers. They are well funded by top tier VCs.
The company is developing a platform connecting beauticians and customers seamlessly. They plan to revolutionize the traditional beauty industry by enabling the service providers to start their own business while our customers can avail these services on the go, anywhere at their homes or offices.
Salary:Â Rs.1.8 LPA to Rs.3.5 LPA
Probation / Training Period: 3 months Probation/Training would be done on the jobÂ
Job Location:Â Bangalore
Desired experience:Â 0 to 3 years
Tentative date of interview:Â Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining:Â Immediate
Key Responsibilities :
- Perform analysis to understand demand and Supply in depth and ways to reach out the demand and supply.
- Identify new source of business opportunity.
- Identifying relevant marketing activity to reach out to supply and demand and execute those Ideas as per the BDM. Assist the BDM to manage advertising strategy, offline activation and Branding activities.Â
- Contribute business development and marketing ideas across the marketing mix and assist in the preparation and delivery of the marketing plan.
- Assist with regular analysis and evaluation to monitor the effectiveness of marketing activities and marketing expenditure, attending meetings as required.
- Provide marketing and administrative support to the Business Development Manager and Liaison Officer, implementing agreed actions.
- Co-ordinate the design, creation and production ofÂ offline marketing communications materials, in consultation with the BDM.
- Carry out duties delegated by the BDM, which reasonably fall within the general nature and level of responsibility of the role.Â
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Meticulous and detail oriented.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic about fieldwork.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Hindi and Kannada is a plus.
- Knowledge of MS office
- Verbal and Aptitude Assessment
- Work History and Case Study Round
- Final Interview RoundÂ
- Job Responsibilities: Marketing Executive
- Education: B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
- Work Ex: 0 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 3.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT