About The Company :
We started our journey in 2008 with the vision of automating businesses with innovative & cost effective solutions. We always do things differently, because we don’t know any other way. For us, this usually leads to organized & unorganized chaos. However, for our partners (we don’t work for clients), it leads to innovative, interactive and impactful work that raises the bar for the industry.
We are proud of our reputation, offering a friendly and flexible approach which ensures long-term partnerships with our clients. We empower our clients, offering them direct control over their projects and supporting them every step of the way. We are Internet Engineers and have a team of skilled designers and developers, with a positive attitude for delivering solutions with an edge, and who have track record of sustained success and quality.
We have an unmatched record of completing almost all our projects on deadlines and budgets. Long-term strategic relationships with clients is our primary business focus and the success of this outlook is evident in the continuous stream of work that we execute for our regular clients who are satisfied with our invariable emphasis on professionalism in service.
Job Location: Delhi
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/MBA MArketing
Target Batch Passout: 2015-2017
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: 2 LPA to 6 LPA
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- New Restaurant Acquisition offering our FREE IT Platform
- Reach out to potential Restaurants with cold calling, emails etc.
- Data gathering through various platform. (LinkedIn, Zoom info, Data.com etc.)
- Generate leads in form of meetings or call set up with potential Restaurants
- Building Strategic relationship with large size restaurants
- Follow assigned process and maintain daily contact reports update and follow-up tasks
- Sales Presentations
- Drive new business efforts through initiation of client meetings, advise, consult and explain our value proposition
- Strategize with prospective clients to gain an understanding of their IT needs
- Thorough follow up on warm leads
- Build a sales pipeline for offering project based services
- Excellent Communication skills (Both Verbal and written)
- Must be comfortable with making 50-60 calls per day
- Should have hands on experience on working with Sales CRMs
- Efficient to make strategies & plans for increasing sale.
- Face To Face Interview
B.A.(Hons.), B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A.(Hons.), MBA, MCA
0 - 2 Years
2 - 6 LPA