About The Company:
Blue Villa Trade & Auctions Private Limited (Company) was established with a core objective to create an online auction based marketplace for consumer goods and services.
Through its brand Bidsvilla, the company ventures into the Indian Arts and Handicrafts market through a collaborative and community based approach providing value added services to all the stake holders of the business.
The company intends to strengthen and facilitate the existing Art Market by providing tools and services necessary for the survival and growth of this industry in the current and future market scenarios.
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA – 5.5 LPA
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 0 – 1.5 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Reaching out to the potential clients and partners in diverse domains through various media including email and phone
- Maintaining a log of the communications and feedback and presenting it to the concerned authority when asked for
- Assess the business needs and capabilities of the company and accordingly identify new clientele
- Devise and present plans for reaching out to them
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical Skill
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to take initiative;
- Oral and written communication skills
- Business awareness
- IT literate
- Face to Face Interview
0 - 1.5 Years
2.5 - 5.5 LPA