Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
BitBlue Technology is a firm of experienced designers, strategists and technologists set out to make the future happen. They discover and create new business opportunities, concepts and interactive products and services that our customers fall in love with every day. Bitblue has amalgamated a broad spectrum of stupendous IT expertise with vast resources, dedicated to offer custom made solutions to clients’ needs of all sorts within global reach. BitBlue Technology provides end-to-end solutions with swift implementation at astoundingly economical rates. Backed by a team of highly skilled professionals recruited from some of the most highly esteemed technical institutions from the country, they have been able to achieve competitive advantage in product and software development arena. BitBlue Technology comprises of teams specialized in motion and web designing, designed to provide strong impressions and maximum functionality in digital and broadcast media. With the implementation of several innovative ideas and use of high end tools like Adobe Flash, CSS3 and HTML5, we have been able to provide a breath of fresh air in this sector.
Salary: INR 1 LPA to 5 LPA
Job Location: Mumbai
Desired experience: 0-1 year
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Candidate must have knowledge of:
-MS-Office – Word, Excel and Power Point
-Suffering internet – Browsing & Searching & Mailing etc.
-Good teamwork skills, communication skills, creativity
Aptitude test & Face to Face round
- Job Responsibilities: Marketing Executive
- Education: MBA
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 5 Lacs
- Industry: IT