Website - http://www.arpaninteractive.com
Desired experience - 0 to 1 year
Course specialization - MBA/BBA/BBM
Probation/Training Period - 6 months probation (Training Period depends on candidate)
Salary - Rs. 7,000 - 10,000 per month (plus incentives upto Rs 5,000 per month)
Bond- (if any) - 1 year (The candidate pays only if he leaves before 1 year)
- Hr Round.
- Sales Skills Test.
- Director Round.
Job Description: Marketing Executive
Marketing executives are involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote a product, service or idea. The role includes planning, advertising, public relations, organising events, product development, distribution, sponsorship and research. The work is often challenging, varied and exciting.
- Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups.
- Arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- Sourcing and securing sponsorship.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
- Managing budgets.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring competitor activity.
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register23rd October, 2013 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
Note : This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
0 - 0 Years