Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the Company:
Setup originally as a creative agency “Infinidea" in 2013, E9 Enterprises offers a variety of services in Business Solutions,Supply Chain and Marketing.
Our set of services are customized based on the client and project.
Ultra Health & Murphies is currently the top priority and high capacity project.
Desired Experience: 4 – 5 years
Last Date to Apply : 25-04-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 2.16 - 2.76 LPA
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of: a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the product/brand’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications; and, all Organization marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations, client acquisition and so forth.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all Organization publications.
- Coordinate media interest in the Organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Act as the Organization’s representative with the media.
- Coordinate the appearance of all Organization print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.
- Develop, coordinate and oversee programs, technical assistance and resource materials to assist chapters in the marketing, communications and positioning of their activities.
- Provide counsel to chapters on marketing, communications and public relations.
- Ensure that the Organization regularly conducts relevant market research and coordinate and oversee this activity. Monitor trends.
- Leads projects as assigned, such as cause-related marketing and special events.
Skill Set Required:
- Relevant marketing qualification
- Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of marketing and a genuine enthusiasm for the subject
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including proof-reading
- Excellent Excel & PowerPoint Skiils
- Proven marketing communications skills
- Creative thinker but able to use a structured approach, delivering on time and within budget
- Telephonic Round
- HR Round
- Job Responsibilities: Marketing Executive
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, MBA
- Work Ex: 4 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 2.76 Lacs
- Industry: IT