Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Marketing executive (Engineering background)
About The company
Evercrest Projects Private Limited is a Private Company and has achieved many milestones and excellence since its inception. The Company is driven by Team of young Engineers who have insatiable desire to create Engineering Marvels and this is reflected in all our work that they have executed.
It is classified as Indian Non-Government Company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Ahmedabad. It is involved in Building with complete solution.
Their organization has talented Human resource, rich in experience, with creative imagination, seasoned in innovation, packed with enthusiasm as well as with energy, and dynamic in action to cover various streams of construction services and to provide comprehensive and integrated construction projects such as:
• Infrastructure Development Projects (B.O.T.)
• Road Construction and Improvement Works.
• Industrial Plants and Buildings.
• Factory, Godowns, Hotels and Workshops.
• Residential and Commercial Complex.
• Educational Institutions,
• Malls/Showrooms/Retail Outlets/Eateries, Dairy
Their qualified and experienced contractors and workers are extremely understanding towards their customer’s needs and therefore, take great efforts to devise the plans according to their needs and preferences.
Desired experience- 2-3 Years
Job Location: Ahemdabad, Jaipur
Course Specialization- B.Tech (ME/EE), MBA
Training/Probation Period- 6 months
Salary- Rs. 2.64 LPA to Rs. 3 LPA (Depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview) Mob Petrol allowance
Date of Joining- Immediate
- Multiple Face to Face Round
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
1. Marketing executives are involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote company and contact consultants and Architects
2. evaluating marketing campaigns, monitoring competitor activity
3. Meeting architects, real estate developers, engineers, Govt. officials and applicators for product presentations
4. Conceptualize and execute various marketing and awareness activities like exhibitions, advertising, promotions etc…
5. Liaison with Government departments
6. Project co-ordination & management
7. Responsible to develop distribution channel, and generate business in assigned territory
8. To develop business from Government departments and Railways through Indents and Tendering for Gujarat Region.
9. Handle group meetings with masons / contractors/ painters for product awareness and demonstrate the applications
10. Responsible for executing various promotional and marketing activities
11. Local market research
12. Develop and manage distribution network
13. To attend meetings and presentations and queries of corporate clients
- Proficient knowledge of Outlook, MS office, Power point, Excel, MS word, Internet & social media
- Should have experience in companies in business of MEP, HVAC or DG projects
- Job Responsibilities: Marketing Executive
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 2 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: Real Estate/Infrastructure/Construction