Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Marketing & Content Interns (Intern)
About The company
Founded by alumni of UCLA, Microsoft and Amazon, Advantage Club is India's largest mobile-first platform for corporate benefits. At Advantage Club, they create mutually rewarding relationships between employers and businesses by managing corporate discounts in India. They enable organizations to incentivize their employees beyond just salary. They extend "Corporate-Employee benefits" to Wellness, Dining, and Education, Gyms, Shopping and many more spheres of life. We are currently live with 225+ brands and 60+ corporates.
Job Profile: Marketing & Content Interns (Intern)
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Salary: Upto INR 8000 per Month
Training/Probation Period: None
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Skype Round (If Required)
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
-Analyze and plan Advantage Club’s branding for the target vendors and companies we are associated.
- New customer acquisition strategies - Reaching out to new customers and creating marketing plans & content outlining the benefits of the product.
- Customer Engagement Strategies - Maintaining relationships with all potential and existing clients.
- Drive corporate events
- Coming up with new creative ideas about marketing within corporations better, and leading the drives as a result of them.
- Ensuring perfect content on the sites and across emails
- Identifying opportunities for improvements in our processes
- Developing campaigns to attract and engage with brands and corporate employees via social media, email marketing and other channels
- Roll-out of tactical campaigns to promote new features
- Assisting with the in-house production of marketing assets
Skill Set Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Energy, passion and a real drive to get ahead
- Capable, quick, determined
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Team player
- Job Responsibilities: Marketing & Content Interns (Intern)
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, MBA, MBE
- Salary: 0.96 Lacs
- Industry: IT