Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
Qyk, is a company founded by 4 IIT graduates whose aim is to build a mobile solution for hiring a local service provider.
It is a young at heart, rapidly growing and budding organization, which gives you the exposure to multiple product verticals within its system. At QYK, they believe that in order for them to reach their goals, they must follow the tenets of transparency and maintain a consistent level of integrity in everything they do. They are passionate about quality and believe in uncompromising professionalism at all levels.
Salary: Rs. 4 LPA to Rs. 6 LPA
Probation / Training Period: No
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0 to 1 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
As a Marketing Associate, you would be involved with one or more of the following activities.
- Analyze data to strategize and run effective campaigns across multi-channels includingGoogle Ad words, Email, SMS, Facebook etc. and optimize the same.
- Work with internal marketing team and external suppliers to drivesuccessful execution of marketing plan.
-Exploreand monitor social media opportunities, driveapp reviews, analyse trends and resolve issues.
- Execute, track and analyse email marketing campaigns and follow up with interested respondents.
- Keep up to speed on the competitive marketplace, follow trends in supporting marketing channels, especially push messaging.
- Have an urge to take up initiatives and possess a flair for creative content writing/blogging.
- Graduates having 0-1 years of experience in similar roles.
- Prior knowledge of online marketing and Google Analytics is a plus.
- Attention to detail, good time-management and ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills.
- A passion for technology is good to have!
- Multiple Rounds of Face to Face Interview
- Job Responsibilities: Marketing Associate
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MBA, MCA
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 6 Lacs
- Industry: IT