Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
One of the six Indian startups shortlisted for Google Launchpad accelerators second batch. The programme targeted at mid to late stage startups includes $50,000 in equity free funding and a two-week all expenses paid bootcamp, apart from a six months of ongoing mentorship and product credits including Google Cloud.http://goo.gl/6k3rY5
MagicPin is a venture started by a group of ex IIM IIT graduates with extensive experience in top tier consulting firms and startups. It envisions itself as creating a discovery platform for customers to find great places in their locality for the best shopping/service experience. You will get an opportunity to work with smart and driven people. We have a culture where we care about professional development of all of our employees and not just about their targets.
Website : http://magicpin.in/
Designation: Marketing Associate/ Executive
Job Location: Gurgaon
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Desired experience: Fresher
Probation/Training Period:3 Months
Salary: INR 20,000 Per month(Take Home-Fixed) Upto INR 5,000 Per Month(Reimbursements)
Date of Joining:Immediate
Role Description: Marketing Associate/Executive
The Marketing Executive will be required to have a thorough understanding of how the magicpin app works and will be in a customer facing role. Marketing Executives will be responsible for:
- Interaction with the Customers during Brand Promotion Events
- Convincing them to download & use Magicpin App
- Making them aware about benefits of App
- Collecting Feedback from the Customers
- Hard working
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in English while speaking is a must
- Should be street smart and must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Candidate should be comfortable working on field.
Advantages of working @MagicPin?
We are growing at a fast pace and are looking for deserving candidates to grow with us. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the founding team members. Associates who demonstrate a high level of ownership, motivation and performance can be escalated to the core marketing team in a short period of time.
Any other Requirements/ specifications:Well-groomed and excellent communication skills
- Written test
- Multiple face to face interviews
- Job Responsibilities: Marketing Associate
- Education: B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBE, MCA, MCM, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: Retail