Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Salary: 7 LPA -10 LPA (Depending on the candidature)
Probation / Training Period: 3 months
Bond: No bond no contract.
Course specialization: MBA(Marketing)
Tentative date of interview: 11/12 July, 2014
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Making introductory calls to newly registered customers and managing product demos (Ex: Join me)
- Preparing How-to (Demo) videos and presentations (PPT etc.)
Customer Relationship Management
- Customer queries management and Resolving customer issues (Telephonic/Email)
- Live Chat with online visitors to website, convert them to customers and managing offline chat messages, responding to customer queries
- Develop content for Static website, social media campaigns, blogs, HR handbook, FAQ, Online Ads, Email templates for marketing etc.
- Choosing HR related topics, writing blogs and publishing in social media as well as in free blog submission websites
- Daily Social Media activity (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and all other major social accounts)
Email and Tele Marketing
- Coordinate email marketing campaigns with third party service providers and monitor campaign metrics
- Telemarketing - Making Cold / Warm calls to generate new leads
- Coordinate with SEO service provider on daily basis
- Undertaking keyword and competitor research
- Developing/creating and managing the paid search (PPC) activities to improve keyword buys and conversion
- Coordinate press releases (online submission)
- Industry events participation - Represent the company at various business/community meetings/events to promote the company
- Preparing presentations and other promotional material
- Assist with various lead-generation activities
- Daily/weekly updates on the progress of the work and proactively share information with the team on new Business Opportunities
- Must be proficient on basic Microsoft Office platform - PowerPoint, MS Word, and Excel to prepare presentations, documents etc.
- Ability to understand the product/software and effectively communicate with customers
- Strong ability to write content for marketing collateral such as the website, blogs, HR handbook, social media, newsletter, FAQ etc.
- Knowledge on Email and Tele Marketing
- Knowledge on SEO and CDO management
- Familiarity with Google AdWords and Analytics
- Ability in creating demos and How-to Video testimonials
- Knowledge on implementing marketing programs and campaigns
- Strong skills in planning and managing tasks related to activities listed above
- Well-organized team player with excellent communication skills
Basic Job Purpose:
Understand the overall concept of Applicant Tracking System’s online solution, features etc. and market the product through various channels to increase customer base
a. Managerial questions, and general logical ability, situation based questions
Assignment to demonstrate expertise on Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
2ace to Face Managerial Rounds - 2
3.Final HR Round.
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Monday 14 July, 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action. Please do not deposit any money with the as part of security or fee. Aspiring Minds does not work with companies which ask for fees from candidates. We are not responsible for any security deposit.
- Education: MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
- Salary: 10 Lacs
- Industry: IT