Marketing and Operations Executive
About the company
LeanSpoon, a start-up from Hyderabad started in 2015, provides access to nutrition advice and nutritionally balanced food. Started by a team of spirited entrepreneurs and developed by experts in nutrition and culinary arts, the company is run by a management team that has over 100 years of cumulative experience. LeanSpoon focuses on Preventive Healthcare to mitigate lifestyle diseases, by using technology to provide personalized nutrition advice and food.
Job Profile: Marketing and Operations Executive
Job Location: Hyderabad
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: BTech,BBM,BBA,MBA
Training/Probation Period- 6 months
During Probation Period: INR 8000 per month
After Probation Period: INR 2.5 LPA
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative Date of Joining- Post completion of final semester examination.
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Identifying new sales leads.
- Set-up meetings with them and convert to clients.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Attending meetings and industry events.
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations.
Skill Set Required:
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Group Discussion
- HR Round
- Job Responsibilities: Marketing and Operations Executive
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, MBA
- Salary: 2.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT