About The company
They are a funded analytics startup working on making ecommerce more fun and efficient. They
are based out of AR, USA and have a development office in Bangalore. They are looking to
build a passionate team and are now looking to expand our reach.
Their work culture revolves around being able to quickly break things down based on feedback
so they are able to build something robust, scalable and useful. A typical work day at
MineWhat would include a couple of intense brainstorming sessions, a few congratulatory
whoops for every job well done and a few hotly contested foosball games.
Website address: https://minewhat.com
Desired experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: Graduates/MBA
Training Period: 3-6 months (Depending upon the performance in the interview)
During Internship: Rs.14000 per month - Rs.22000 per month stipend
Post Internship: Rs.3.2 LPA (Depending upon the performance during the probation)
Date of Joining: Post Examination
• Telephonic /Online Test
• Multiple Face to Face rounds
Tentative Interview Date*: 4th week of april
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
The candidate will be involved in following activities:
- Creating informative, engaging and shareable content for our website and blog.
- Marketing the website content on different media networks.
- Business development over Linkedin, Twitter, email etc.
- Working with the marketing team on strategy and initiatives
- Candidate must have a good command over the English language.
- Candidate must possess an ability to learn what the product does and then map that to solve customer problems
- Candidate must be enthusiastic and passionate about the work.
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BJMC, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), MBA
0 - 1 Years
1.68 - 3.2 LPA