Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company:
39 Solutions is India’s leading strategy and brand insights firm. With proven expertise and global experience, 39 Solutions partners with clients and works closely with them to create success stories.
We help a business to grow, create a strong brand, manage risk and create sustainable strategic advantages. We believe in winning together: With You. For Success.
Desired Experience: 0 - 1 years
Salary: INR 1.5 - 3.5 LPA ( Salary depends on the experience/skills of the candidates)
Job Descriptions :
- Sector and client strategy, business development and origination
- Proactive support on research, proposals, events and media
- Cross-border pursuits
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting progress
- Actively work on the enhancing the reporting products by analysis of activity, trends and by obtaining and analysing client/account feedback
- Ensure that each product is well operational and is supported with work instructions and other guidance material to make product delivery both efficient and reliable in quality
- Focus on improving efficiency through development and maintenance of key excel based delivery operations, tools/macros, including automation of all the dashboards / regular reports and ad hoc analytics request
- Willing to travel locally and do field work
Willing to handle cross functional engagements and requirements like: market research, customer research. Employee engagement, marketing and brand development
- Confident and self motivated
- Strong business acumen to develop strategy and execute projects
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- High consciousness towards attention to detail; drive and commitment to deliver a high quality service
- Working to strict deadlines and flexibility in time management to adjust to global teams.
- Strong project management and administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and working in a team; excellent relationship development skills
- Flexible and able to operate in the context of different cultures and personalities
- Graduate/post graduate with strong logical, analytical and reasoning ability
- Specialization in Marketing or Business Management
- HR Round.
- Job Responsibilities: Marketing Analyst/Executive
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), BBA
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 3.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT