Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Marketing Analyst (Interns)
About The Company :
ShopsOn is a new generation’s Online Grocery Store that is completely focused on ensuring that you can shop for your daily essentials & grocery brands from the comfort of your homes or offices and have your orders delivered to you in a matter of hours, not days. The fun of shopping comes along with the ability to get the products at competitive costs. Shopping on ShopsOn makes shopping for essentials more engaging, entertaining, effortless, fun and stress-free. ShopsOn Believes in Customer Service and are able to give additional comfort to users to buy their products with ease. They give commitment of free home delivery and also cash on delivery. ShopsOn is especially designed keeping in view the modern consumers and shoppers busy lifestyle; who are always short on time and high on stress. Shopping on ShopsOn is non-intrusive yet social, effortless yet comprehensive and something that can be done at their convenience. ShopsOn has especially focused on working population of India as there is a lack of time investment in buying grocery and wasting time in Malls and Grocery store, save your time and save your money by shopping from ShopsOn.
Job Location : Vadodara, Surat, Ahmedabad, Bharuch
Educational Qualification : B.Com/M.Com, BCA/MCA, BBA/MBA
Desired experience: Freshers
Batch : 2016
Internship Period : 2 - 3 months
During Internship : (No stipend will be provided for Internship period but Interns will have Good Commission)
After completion of Internship : INR 2 LPA to INR 5 LPA+ Employee Benefit + Better Commissions + Phone Allowance + Travelling Allowance.
The Candidates performing well during the internship will be absorbed.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative date of joining: February, 2016
- Identify new market opportunities.
- Complete concept-testing for new products.
- Perform extensive market research.
- Determine brand perceptions and reputations.
- Evaluate market penetration
Skill Set Required:
- Microsoft Office (Anyone better in Excel will have advantage).
- Online Search.
- Social Media Analysis.
- Best in Communication and Presentation.
- Should have skill to convince client.
- Should have skills of negotiation and bargaining.
- Should be well versed with English Oral and Writing.
- Should be multi tasking personality.
- Project management Skills.
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
- Job Responsibilities: Marketing Analyst (Interns)
- Education: B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), BBA, M.Com.(Hons.), MBA, P.G.D.B.M.
- Salary: 5 Lacs
- Industry: IT