Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Market Research Analyst
About The Company
ENuke Software specializes in providing top notch end to end Software and Web solutions to its clients worldwide. Since its inception in 2008 by three talented engineers, the company has throttled forward into the vast development industry making its presence recognized in every domain.
Having a rich history of working with some of most reputed clients over the world, they can assure quality work within time, keeping the budget and scope of the client in focus. They have dedicated teams of web developers and software developers delivering quality works on various platforms such as PHP/MYSQL, C#, ASP.Net, Joomla and Drupal. They also provide mobile application development services for iPhone / iPad and Android platforms.
They stay abreast with latest prevalent trends and software, and incorporate them in the solutions so that their clients not only get the best but also the latest.
At ENuke they follow proven Project management concepts so that they are always on track with their project scope and in budget. Responding quickly to change in project requirements is one of their much strength. They are always on their toes for any urgent requirements coming their way and deliver to their full potential.
Salary: Rs.1.44 LPA – Rs.2.4 LPA (Depending upon the performance in the interview and experience of the candidate in marketing research field).
Please Note: Minimum 1 year of experience in marketing field is mandatory.
Probation / Training Period: 3 months
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 1-2 Years
Bond: None (will be discussed during HR Round)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description :
- Candidate will be involved in Planning marketing activities in context to company\\\'s growth plan and working out on the strategies to execute the plans
- Candidate will be actively involved in Interacting with the Business Development team to outline the business objectives
- Creating presentation and website content with available inputs and briefings
- Tracking conversion rate and suggesting improvements in the website if required
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative research pertaining to expand business and to extract clients from the market
- Developing thorough understanding of the clients’ requirements and their marketing objectives.
- Being abreast with the current marketing strategies and exploring new markets
- Preparing sales report and introducing new ideas to make the sales process expeditious, refined and less time consuming.
- Exceptional written, oral and presentation skills
- Expertise with PowerPoint, Excel and SPSS/SAS
- Good in Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Written Test
- Face to Face round of interview
- Job Responsibilities: Market Research Analyst
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BCA, BCM, MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT