About the Company:-
Benchmark Electronic Systems, a part of the Benchmark Group of Companies, has been working for more two decades with the Indian technical teaching community to enhance the learning experience of engineering students. Since its inception, Benchmark has enjoyed continued support of faculties across India and, today, has a worldwide presence in the field of technical education training equipment.
Job location: Chennai
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch Passout: 2018
Training/Probation Period: 6 month
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA (During training period a stipend of 12k will be provided.)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.Tech(EE/ECE/EC)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Testing and troubleshooting of Electronic circuits (Digital, Analog, Processors, FPGAs based circuits), fiber optic components.
- Highly motivated self-starter; able to use own initiative.
- should have a good knowledge of Circuit schematics, PCB layout, handling Oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers.
- Able to apply an innovative approach to solve problems.
Last date to apply: 6 december 2018
- Written test (technical)
- HR Round
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA
Electronics & Semiconductor