We are a Singapore based corporate, and a fast emerging name in the world of Integrated Digital Solutions, for educational entities. Our passion for technology has motivated us to take on the challenges of an ever evolving digital world that pose a threat to the education sector.
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired Experience: 2 - 5 Years
Salary: INR 3 - 10 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Understanding customers\' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and client relationships.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers and provide a solution that best suits them.
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of systems and processes and then documenting them.
- Research sources for developing prospective customer base and be able to determine their potential.
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently;
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware technology.
- Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology.
- Expedite the resolution of prospective / customer problems and complaints.
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of technology, both before and after the sale.
- Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts.
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets
- Prepare comparative reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Participate in workshops, conventions and other industry events.
- Managing workload in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals.
- Contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
Skill Set Required:
- Excellent communication skills - should be able to communicate effectively and confidently.
- Excellent Sales & Marketing skills.
- Good knowledge of Excel & Project Management Tools.
- A meticulous & a tough task master to coordinate with other departments/ vendors/ clients and get work done.
- Keenness and hunger to grow through hard work.
Manager – Sales & Projects
2 - 5 Years
3 - 10 LPA