Smart Joules' mission is to restore social, economic and environmental equality and justice by eliminating energy waste across businesses. We design, execute and manage energy efficiency retrofit projects in large hospitals, hotels and industries under an award-winning Pay-As-You-Save offering called JoulePAYS. Our self-developed energy optimizing IoT technologies continuously monitor and control energy consumption in our client sites to ensure energy savings are maximized.
Job Location: Defence Colony, New Delhi
Course Specialization: MBA/MA/MSW/Equivalent
Experience: 0.5 - 2 Years
Salary: Hike on current CTC (Upto 30K/Month)
Team first, and always. The Manager, People Operations is an HR position who will be responsible to work closely with the Founder & CEO and Team Builder (head HR) to build, motivate and reward the best team the energy efficiency industry has ever seen.
- Prepare detailed job descriptions for each role in coordination with the concerned manager, Team Builder & team
- Manage and maintain proper documentation of all recruitment steps from identification, screening, shortlisting, interviewing and finalizing candidates in coordination with the concerned manager & team
- Manage and document induction and training program for each new team member so they are excited to work and ready to perform
- Administer induction program tests (with inputs from the team) before ‘releasing' employee for full-time work with their team
- Manage the execution of performance management, and recognition and rewards programs
- Identify training and career advancement opportunities for each team member
- Organize Inter and Intra team interactions and knowledge sharing sessions:
- Arrange for group discussions on specific important topics (take inputs from team leads for this)
- Coordinate presentations from a few team members in every session to facilitative presentation and public speaking skill development, and knowledge transfer
- Organize talks on interesting topics from experts in Smart Joules' network
- Organize and manage fun events and outings for the team
- Institute a formal feedback mechanism from everyone to immediate and top management
- Enable collaborative and collective learning and team-building activities
Key Capabilities and Characteristics:
- A hunger to push personal limits and constantly improve.
- Treatment of the job as a source of enjoyment and fulfillment rather than a necessity.
- A work ethic to match Virat Kohli.
- Superb documentation skills.
- Positive energy.
- Relatable as a human being, making everyone feel comfortable regardless of position, age, gender, experience, religion, location, background, etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Love for the planet & the people on it.
- Ability to work with in compressed timelines and with uncertainty.
- Ability to learn quickly.
MBA, MSW, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0.5 - 2 Years
2.4 - 3.6 LPA
Energy & Power