About The Company
Lot of us want to make our special occasions like anniversary, birthday, first date etc. to be a memorable affair and pine for the personal touch. People want to try different things like Flying a plane, Becoming a DJ, Learning cocktail mixing, Golfing, Horse riding etc. but to do these things they have to invest so much time and energy to arrange every bit of it and still get unsatisfactory show.
Giftxoxo, 3 years back, spotted this need gap in the market and launched an innovative concept of Experiences inÂ India. Giftxoxo.comÂ is a company which provides such exclusive, curated WOW Experiences across India. Its simple platform, standardized pricing, high quality offering ensures that customers are delighted each and every time.
Giftxoxo consultants work closely with service providers across categories to educate them and ensure that best exclusive offering is available for their customers. Giftxoxo now boasts a fat portfolio of around 2000 Experiences across 19 major cities in India. More than 400 corporate clients and 20000 individual customers stand testimony to the richness of the concept.
They also have tie ups with more than 300 leading brands to be able to provide Gift vouchers of their brands. Having been established in Bangalore, Giftxoxo now also has offices in New Delhi and Mumbai.
Salary: INR 6 - 8 LPA
Probation / Training Period: No
Job Location: Delhi-NCR
Desired experience: 1 - 4 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Duties and Responsibilities
· Set up a sales team and develop it for generating sales on a steady manner.
· Visit various clients and make corporate tie-ups.
· Alongside also maintain the hygiene factor of the branch.
· Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
· Maintains sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
· Maintains sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing.
- Telephonic Round
- Multiple Face to Face Round
Manager - Key Accounts
2 - 4 Years
6 - 8 LPA