Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Manager - Corporate Sales
About The company
Established in 1990, GIST is a leading provider of eBooks, eJournals, research databases and discovery tools to Indian Universities, Colleges, Government Institutions and Corporates. They represent leading global publishers like IEEE, Oxford University Press, Cambridge University Press, Elsevier, Springer, Wiley- to name a few- in the Indian market. They work in close collaboration with our Publisher Partners in helping them acquire new business and manage client relationships.
With a pan India presence and a client base of more than 2500 institutional libraries, they are strategically positioned to help leading global publishers maximize the outreach of their content thereby maximizing their cash flow and revenue. Their employees leverage state of the art technologies and infrastructure to deliver cutting edge value to our clients- thus retaining a leadership position in the market.
Job Profile: Manager - Corporate Sales
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 2-4 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/MBA
Salary: Upto INR 5 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience/performance during the interview)
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Meeting and Surpassing the mutually agreed corporate sales budgets / targets
- Managing and grow GIST corporate business and market share
- Develop relationships at the highest levels in the customer’s organization.
- Identify & Close new corporate sales opportunities
- Upsell / Cross sell to existing corporate clients
- Generate & Develop active contact list
- Develop relationship with stake holders in HR L&D, Patent Teams & Product development teams.
- Jointly work with publisher partners in developing corporate sales
- Develop strong product knowledge of products being represented by GIST
- Be in touch with market realities and challenges that affect the corporate sales
- Prepare and deliver presentations to corporate clients
- Provide accurate sales forecasting & sales reports using CRM system as per guidelines provided
- Effectively solve problems and manage risk in achieving the sales budgets / targets
- Ensuring optimum utilization of resources and internal processes to ensure customer satisfaction and growth
- Follow up and ensure all post sales activities are completed (Orders are received from the customers, Invoicing is received by the customers, Payment follow up, Licenses etc.)
Skill Set Required:
- Ability to research and analyse market and customer needs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, strong graphic design sensibilities.
- Ability to travel extensively and at short notice
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent people skills to communicate with, guide and train in-house teams as well as clients and strategic partners
- Familiarity with various kinds of learning- training products/methodologies
- Team Player
- Analytical Mind
- Good at Problem solving and Conflict Management
- High Moral Integrity
- Inspirational and Motivating
-Experience of selling eLearning solutions
- Working knowledge of MS office
- Understanding of Patents (Added advantage)
- Solution selling experience
- Job Responsibilities: Manager- Corporate Sales
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, MBA, MBE, MCA, MCM
- Work Ex: 2 - 4 yrs
- Salary: 5 Lacs
- Industry: IT