Have you faced many tests? How about an opportunity to build such tests? How to make the best question to test someone in healthcare, accounts, agriculture or say, retail management? Come and work with us to learn how to test people for different jobs. Get a chance to be involved with our highly qualified test design team to produce high quality questions and content. An opportunity to learn while you earn!!
If you are one of those students who, while preparing for exams would think what are the possible questions from a topic Or if you are among those who like create tests for your siblings and friends to assess them on different subjects, then this job is very much for you!
Aspiring Minds is looking for enthusiastic and hardworking bibliophiles who would be willing to read on various new subjects and create theoretical as well as practical tests in those subjects. The incumbent would be responsible for developing the test framework, identifying and building relationships with other subject matter experts, research and item construction and ensuring that the test meets international quality benchmarks. This is an individual contributor profile.
Job Profile: Manager - Content Development
Role and responsibilities:- Understanding client briefs and requirements, conducting a detailed primary and secondary research to define test framework.
- Developing a comprehensive test blueprint, with learnings drawn from different knowledge based instruments.
- Identifying and engaging external consultants and industry experts for item construction.
- Developing original content in areas of expertise.
-Working on content analytics and studying the quality of test items basis candidate endorsement data.
- Job analysis and identification of work situations for developing situational judgment tests to measure the competencies required on the job.
- A key KRA would be to closely check the developed content in adherence with global scientific guidelines. - This would include content proofreading, translation checks, excel checks and other quality checks followed as a part of the standard operating procedure.
- Knowledge expert in technical areas with a strong understanding of basics which can be extrapolated to other knowledge areas.
Desired candidate profile
- Analytical and logical thinker. Ability to inductively and deductively predict outcomes and plan in advance for them.
- Organized and systematic way of working with high attention to detail.
- An interest in learning and assessment theories and a desire to learn constructs and proactively provide suggestions for improvement.
- Strong command over basic constructs of written and spoken English and any one other language.
- Register by clicking on "Apply" button
- Shortlisted candidates will be given a home assignment.
- Candidates shortlisted basis the home-assignment will be interviewed.
- Final Offer.
Last date for registering is Tuesday, 5th May, 2015.
If you have already applied, you need not apply again. Your application is being processed.
Full-time: Rs. 3,00,000 per annum (CTC)
Internship: Up to Rs. 20,000 (Depending on the nature of project) Duration: Two months
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Joining: In two batches: May and June 2015
About Aspiring Minds
Aspiring Minds is a fast growing company which started four years back, launched by alumni of IIT and MIT(USA) with a strong advisory panel consisting of professors from Harvard Business School and MIT. Its primary area of business is in scientific computer-based assessments for employability in multiple sectors. Aspiring Minds has established credibility with clients such as HCL Technologies, Aricent, Deloitte, ITC Infotech, Nokia (Location & Commerce), Microsoft Research, Tata Motors, Sapient, Ericsson, MphasiS, Accenture and many more. Aspiring Minds is a 200+ people company with its Head Office in Gurgaon and presence across 25 states in India.
Content team @ Aspiring Minds
The content team at Aspiring Minds is a 30 member strong team including content developers, proofreaders, copywriters, analysts and quality executives. A bunch of young vibrant individuals from varied educational backgrounds motivated to redefine the ways assessments work in the employability space. We have developed tests for 300+ job roles including traditional MCQ based tests, simulations, psychometric assessments and situational judgment tests.
You will love the friendly and cooperative work environment, the people you work with, the work you do and the flexibility. These are the four most highly rated things at Aspiring Minds. The team strongly upholds the following values: Integrity, Work centricity, Openness and Fun! Apart from work, we love to play fun games, go on adventure trips, eat out and party! If you resonate with such a work culture, you should DEFINITELY apply!
Kindly visit our website: www.aspiringminds.in
Manager - Content Development
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BBS, BCA, BMM
0 - 0 Years
3 - 3 LPA