Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Manager Content Development
I am writing to you from the Talent Acquisition Team at Aspiring Minds. Aspiring Minds is India\'s leading Employability Solutions Company, headquartered in Gurgaon and has 550 clients including companies like HCL, Wipro, Deloitte, Axis Bank, etc.
You have been shortlisted for a high growth role in our company as we see a strong match between your profile and the position we are looking to fill and shall like to invite you for an interview.
Salary: 3 LPA (Depending upon interview performance)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Interview Process: Home Assignment followed by multiple interview rounds
Aspiring Minds is looking for enthusiastic and hardworking bibliophiles who would be willing to read on various new subjects and create theoretical as well as practical tests in those subjects. The incumbent would be responsible for developing the test framework, identifying and building relationships with other subject matter experts, research and item construction and ensuring that the test meets international quality benchmarks. This is an individual contributor profile.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Understanding client brief and requirements, conducting a detailed primary and secondary research to define module framework.
- Developing a comprehensive project plan, with learnings drawn from other knowledge based instruments.
- Identifying and engaging relevant sources for item construction. Discuss with other subject matter experts and arrive at consensus for the way ahead.
- Developing original content in areas of expertise
- Continuously and proactively engage with subject matter experts to build and maintain long term relationships and for gathering qualitative inputs
- A key KRA would be to closely check the developed content in adherence with global scientific guidelines.
Desired candidate profile
- Knowledge expert in technical areas with a strong understanding of basics which can be extrapolated to other knowledge areas
- Analytical and logical thinker. Ability to inductively and deductively predict outcomes and plan in advance for them
- Organized and systematic way of working with high attention to detail
- An interest in learning and assessment theories and a desire to learn constructs and proactively provide suggestions for improvement
- Strong command over basic constructs of written and spoken English
Tentative Date for interview: Will be communicated post registration process.
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Thursday, 18th September, 2014 by 2 PM
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action. Please do not deposit any money with the as part of security or fee. Aspiring Minds doesn\'t work with companies which ask for fees from candidates. We are not responsible for any security deposit.
- Education: B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: IT