About the Company:
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Freshers
Probation Period: 2 Months
Batch Passout: 2019
Salary: INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: B.Tech Electrical/Electronics/Automotive/Mechanical/Instrumentation Production/ Industrial
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
The candidate shall be responsible for designing high-quality assessment content individually and in a team as per the requirement. The responsibilities shall include understanding the assessment objective, developing the test blueprint, item specifications, designing items and ensuring a strong quality control/review mechanism.
Responsibilities shall include:
Test Design and Development:
- Elicit requirements by understanding the brief, conducting primary and secondary research and engaging with industry professionals and academia. Critically analyse and amalgamate information to define blueprints.
- Develop a comprehensive test blueprint, with learnings drawn from different knowledge-based instruments.
- Develop original content in areas of expertise.
- Work on content analytics and study the quality of test items based on candidate endorsement data.
- Develop situational judgment tests to measure the competencies required on the job for different roles by analysing the job and identifying different work situations.
- Closely check the developed content in adherence to global scientific guidelines. This would include content proofreading, translation checks, and other quality checks followed as a part of the standard operating procedure.
- Develop the product map and content for state-of-the-art testing technologies like simulation tests.
- Associate and engage with Subject Matter Experts/Industry experts to support the content developers and reviewers to finalize curriculum/content for different tests.
- Associate and engage with translation agencies and other vendors to get translations done for different tests or to solicit other services to support content development.
- Associate with in-house and external proof-readers/copyeditors to get the content of the test reviewed before it is made live.
- Manage a module testing team to check for bugs or errors before the test becomes live.
Multitask to rollout (or deliver) multiple tests in a given time frame.
- Assignment on the day of Interview
- Selection Process during face to face interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E.
0 - 0 Years
3 - 3 LPA