Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Manager - Business Development.
About The Company:
RA Group came into existence in the year 1991 as a cloth trading company, which over the years grew into an accomplished group of companies offering a wide range of products and services. Headquartered in India, today, RA group is a global enterprise comprising of 27 companies operating from Delhi and NCR, India. With a well-established presence in a broad spectrum of businesses in different Asian geographies, we thrive on our leadership excellence in all our domains of operation.
Our distinguished offerings strive to address to the exclusive needs of the audience constituting the Asian markets. The domains, we operate in, include IT, Education, Ecommerce, Hospitality, Real Estate, Corporate Services, Manufacturing, Media and Logistics. Today, RA group employs more than 400 people worldwide.
Salary: INR 3-3.6 LPA
Probation / Training Period: None
Desired experience: 1-5 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
We are looking for a seasoned, hardworking, smart and over achieving Business development Manager for our "Hospitality Group- RIMON CLUB INTERNATIONAL LTD.\" who can Tap potential customers and generate leads
for the organization, Meeting the sales targets of the organization through effective sales planning and budgeting.
-Skills Required: Sales, Business Development, Corporate sales, Marketing, Client Servicing, Excellent Communication skills, Leadership skills.
-Qualification : MBA (Marketing) or Sales Professional with Experience.
* Adherence of Service Quality Assurance & Customer Delight for this service.
* Promotion of Franchisee Module.
* Relationship building.
* Researching the market and business related information.
* Presenting the product or service in a structured professional way.
* Gathering market and client information.
* Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications.
* Challenging any objections with a view to getting the client to buy.
* Responsible for each and every aspect of business.
P.S: EXTENSIVE TRAVELING MAY BE REQUIRED IN PAN INDIA.
- Job Responsibilities: Business Development Manager
- Education: B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBS, BCA, BDS
- Work Ex: 1 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 3.6 Lacs
- Industry: IT