Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
The Datalifecycle™ Company is a vendor-neutral integrator of data storage solutions.
Data is the lifeblood of the modern organization. Access to, and protection of electronic data is vital to the health of the enterprise. With the rapid commoditization of storage technologies, feature differentiation between products is
now increasingly nuanced. Datalifecycle™ has the specialized experience to understand where these nuances add value – and where they only add avoidable costs to a project.
Our business, therefore, is based on our fundamental conviction that independent solutions are more viable for our clients, offering greater flexibility, better value and a superior "fit".
We aim to be the best storage solutions integrator in India, consistently delivering designed-to-fit solutions that optimally manage the data lifecycle of IT enabled organisations, without compromising on our independence.
Salary: INR 2 LPA - INR 2.5 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 4-5 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Responsibility for complete administration and back-office operations of the organisation, including:
- Managing junior office staff (office assistants, maids, delivery staff etc.)
- Ensuring that all back-end operations run smoothly
- Coordination and of administration work with other groups such as Accounting, Sales, Customer Support etc.
- Interface with local & overseas vendors/service providers to manage procurement
- Manage all logistics requirements of the organisation relating to people and goods
- Maintenance and filing of paper documents and records
Skill Set Required:
- Extensive familiarity using office productivity tools (Word processing, spreadsheets, email etc.)
- Familiarity with ERP workflows
- Sympathetic, but firm people management (ability to get work done in a courteous but exacting manner)
- English, Kannada, Hindi
- Patience in interaction with co-workers
- Job Responsibilities: Manager Administration
- Education: B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., M.Com.(Hons.)
- Work Ex: 4 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 2.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT