About The Company:
YES SECURITIES, a wholly-owned subsidiary of YES BANK, is one of the leading financial advisors in India, offering a gamut of services such as Investment Banking, Merchant Banking, Institutional and Equity Research, Institutional Sales, Portfolio Investment Advisory and Broking services. The firm has a robust track record of completing over 300 successful Investment Banking and Merchant Banking deals. YES SECURITIES is registered under Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), National Stock Exchange (NSE), Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX) and National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange (NCDEX).
Job Location: Chennai
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: M.B.A
Target Batch Passout: 2019-2021
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 4 LPA (Fixed) + Performance linked variable pay
Tentative date of Joining: 1st week of march
Tenative date of interview: 27th February 2021
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 24th February 2021
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- The Management Trainee/ Business Development executive has the responsibility of driving sales numbers and achieving the sales target from the assigned bank branches Support the YBL SA Acquisition team in his sales effort, in terms of generating leads for trading account opening & accompanying on client calls if required etc.
Specific Role Responsibilities / Core Duties:
- The Management Trainee/ Business Development executive has the responsibility of driving sales numbers and achieving the sales target from the assigned bank branches
- Support the YBL SA Acquisition team in his sales effort, in terms of generating leads for trading account opening & accompanying on client calls if required etc
- The Bank is the key customer of the Management Trainee and he/she needs to engage an open and trusting relationship with the acquisition team
- Engage the employees of the YBL acquisition team in regular discussions to transfer knowledge about YSL Trading Account & other product offerings
- Ensure that all service requirements of the channel are met and customers are satisfied.
- Spearhead all lead generation initiative from the bank
- Arranging training programs for YBL acquisition team on products and selling skills
Competencies Required: (Behavioral & Technical / Functional):
- Functional: Effective communication skills
- Technical: Anticipation of problems & improvisation
- Behavioral: time management & self improvement
- Basics of Capital Market & equity Market, Wealth Management
- Passion of networking & developing relationships
- Can thrive in the competitive markets.
- Self-motivated & ambitious
- Online Assessment
- Personal Interview
0 - 2 Years
4 - 4 LPA
Banking & Finance