At Crazy Holidays, we are driven by the idea of providing richer learning experiences for children backed up with great travel experiences on earth Our friendly experts has a state - of - the - art booking system at their fingertips and we are quite competent not only to provide a highly professional service but even to handle any issues 10 times more faster and efficient than the nearest competitor.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0 - 1 Years
Course Specialization: MBA in marketing or an MTA
Stipend: INR 1.44 LPA
Salary: INR Upto INR 4.8 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Interview Process: Face to Face Interview
- Exposure in Digital Marketing
- Local, National & international travelling.
- Public relation skills and an ability to manage different type of groups independently.
- A detail understanding on different cuisine, places, people, culture and history.
- A deep Understanding on hospitality and practical exposure to various cuisines.
- Role of different service providers and management of contracts.
- Basic and advanced Skills in Management and Leadership.
- A basic understanding of travel ERP.
- Importance of planning and delegation.
- Emergencies and crisis management.
- Exposure to Out- door learning program (Eg: jungle survival camps).
- Preparation of study materials with learning objectives and how to impart the concept education through travel
- Effective tour management with the aid of “program break up”
- Certificate issued by Crazy Holidays and other associated organizations on successful completion.
- An overall idea on various elements and operational and management aspects of hotel, hospitality and tourism industry.
Skill Set Required:
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing
Management Trainee -Tour Digital Marketing
0 - 1 Years
1.44 - 1.44 LPA