About the Company :
Indo Housing Project Limited (IHPL Group) is an upcoming Real Estate development firm offering real estate in various domains. Seeking increased value by owning and developing real estate to cater the needs various market segments the Group has it’s presence in business activities like real-estate land development & acquisition for Residential ( Integrated Housing, Farm Houses, Pvt. Villas etc.),IT/ITES, Retail, Corporate, Hospitality ( Hotels & Resorts) including hotel operations, and Industrial needs. The group has maintained focus and with its superior execution capability have executed and delivered 108 real estate projects and 15 contractual projects covering about 3.3 million square feet area. The group currently has 6 ongoing projects aggregating to 2.9 Million Square Feet of area. We are a process driven organization and is associated with Assocham, PHD Chambers of Commerce & Credai.
Website : http://ihplgroup.com/
Desired Experience : 0 - 5 years
Last Date to Apply : 19-02-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 0.84 – 1.2 LPA (For Trainee)
INR 2.4 – 3.6 LPA (For experienced, Negotiable and depend upon targets)
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers.
- Visiting potential customers for new business
- Gathering market and customer information
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Providing customers with quotations
- Responsible for generating sales with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers.
- Liaising between customers and the company for up-to-date status of service, pricing and new product release launches.
- Representing your organisation at exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, against targets as you gain experience
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area.
- HR Round
- Interview with Manager
Management Trainee – Sales
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA
0 - 5 Years
0.84 - 3.6 LPA