About the company
DSS Imagetech is a New Delhi-based company with offices all over India providing cutting-edge solutions to researchers and clinicians in various fields of Life Sciences and Healthcare.
Driven by the mantra “Inspired By Technology”, DSS Imagetech is recognized for its expertise in Micro-Imaging, Clinical Diagnostics, Medical Equipment and R&D. While DSS’ product portfolio encompasses a wide range of products for Life Sciences research, Medical Diagnostics and Healthcare we currently maintain our focus on Research Imaging, Clinical Diagnostics, IVF and Food Testing.
With our vast experience and expertise, we readily bring solutions in these fields to the Indian scientific & medical fraternity through manufacturing, distribution and innovation.
With our presence in 13+ cities and a 150-people strong team, DSS Imagetech has become a distributor for some of the world’s leading brands in the industry including Olympus (Microscopes), Abbott Molecular & Dako (Agilent Technologies), to name a few. It has brought to its customers the latest and most relevant technologies.
Courses Required: B.Tech/B.E(Biomedical, Biotechnology, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Instrumentation)/ B.Sc(Biotechnology)/M.Sc(Biotechnology)
Desired Experience: 0 to 2 Years
Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
Probation Period: 6 months
Salary Details: INR 2.8 LPA to 3.6 LPA CTC(Based on interview performance)
Job Location: Delhi/Kolkata/Mumbai/Bangalore/Guwahati
Job Description and Skills Required:
- This is a Sales front-end role for Medical equipment sales as well as consumables sales.
- The incumbent is expected to visit clinicians, doctors, research laboratories & hospitals to engage with the customer and educate about the products.
- Excellent communication with a positive attitude other than technical knowledge of core subjects.
- Self-motivated and driven
- Candidate will be absorbed in any of above locations.
- Group Discussion
- Face to Face interview rounds
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.)
0 - 2 Years
2.8 - 3.6 LPA