Macleods, India is Fastest growing pharmaceutical company, with a strong R&D and own Bio-equivalence centre, manufacturing sites approved by USFDA & WHO Geneva, ranked among the top pharmaceutical companies with a strength of more than 10,000 employees, presently operating in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Profile Offered: Management Trainee-Project Management
Job Location: Mumbai
Course Specialization: B.Pharma - Pharmacy,M.Pharma - Pharmacy, Post Graduation Not Required, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Desired Experience: 0 - 1 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Project Monitoring, Execution, and coordination with the internal stakeholders and clients.
- Team Management, Managing and tracking the ongoing projects for timely completion.
- Finalization of Project strategies and scheduling.
- Co-ordination with internal departments R&D, Regulatory, QA/QC, Marketing, Procurement, etc.
- Maintaining support to external client regarding project queries.
To know more,please visit www.naukri.com/job-listings-Management-Trainee-project-Management-Macleods-Pharmaceuticals-Ltd-Mumbai-0-to-1-years-040719002758?src=jobsearchDesk&sid=15683541635377&xp=44&px=1
B. Pharm, M. Pharm, MBA
0 - 1 Years