About the Company-
Labh Group of Companies is a fast growing, well- recognized and an ISO 9001:2008 certified; Indian business group of global repute having presence in more than 100 countries worldwide with strong base of more than 5000 satisfied customers and having Government of India recognized STAR EXPORT HOUSE status. Our company has got the land in SEZ (Special Economic Zone) from Government of India.
Today LABH GROUP can boast of a presence in more than 100 countries throughout the world. And the reach is far and wide, spanning all the 6 continents into countries like U.K., U.S.A., Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Panama, El Salvador, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Mauritius, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Bahrain, Yemen, Russia, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, South Africa, Zambia, Cameroon, Nigeria, Liberia, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Congo, Malawi, Ethiopia, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal and many more.
Labh Group in News http://www.labhgroup.co /index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=41&Itemid=38
Profile/Designation: Management Trainee (IT, Purchase & Sourcing, Business Research)
Gender - Both
Job Location- Ahmadabad
Desired experience- Fresher
Target batch passouts-2014
Course specialization- B.Tech
• CS/IT for Management Trainee- IT
• Mechanical and Civil for Management Trainee - Business Research
• Mechanical for Management Trainee - Purchase & Sourcing
Probation / Training Period- 1 Year Training Period
Salary- Rs. 2 LPA- 3 LPA
Bond - 1.5 Yrs Agreement. Candidate need to pay only if he/she breaks agreement. However in the case of any genuine reason, company may release the candidate from agreement.
Tentative date of joining- After final semester exams (June/July
• Online Form Fill-up
• Technical Round
• Face To Face Round
Management Trainee (IT)
1. To take care of entire IT need of Group
2. To take care of all the group website design, development and promotion
3. To take care of SEO and SMO for the group products and brand image
4. To design and develop software as per the requirement
5. To provide first level support to all the staff members
6. To manage server and entire network of the company
7. To take care of all IT related purchases
8. To liaise with all IT related service providers
Management Trainee (Purchase & Sourcing)
1. To find our suppliers from all around the world for set of products
2. To take care of any inquires received from marketing department and revert back with price etc. in timely manner
3. To ensure smooth and timely execution of any order received by company
4. To ensure optimum purchase from global suppliers base for any order
5. To keep updated about the lastest international development
6. To look for new products and new suppliers for better result.
Management Trainee (Business Research)
1. To do extensive global product research on particular product category
2. To do global market research
3. To do global competitive analysis
4. To design production line for various capacity and type -- Only for Engineers
5. To prepare materials for marketing, purchase and other department as per the requirement
6. To check for latest trend and development in the international market
Desired Candidate Skills:
• Candidates should have good Communication Skills.
• Should be Presentable, and logical thinker.
0 - 0 Years
2 - 3 LPA