Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
Yashika Industries a National Instruments Alliance Partner has been incorporated to bring in a difference in Automation, Test and Measurement for the Electrical and Electronics industry, with rich experience of changing the way Control and Measurement Engineering is being perceived even in large
Some of the specialties are: Industrial Automation, Engineering Services, LabVIEW Real time and FPGA, Consulting in Research and Development, Consulting in Verification and Validation, Consulting in Regulatory Certification for National and International Standards, Process Automation.
Salary: Rs 1.2 LPA to 1.75 LPA (Depending up on the candidate’s knowledge and performance in the interview)
Please note: Only Female candidates should apply
Courses Required: B.Com, MBA(HR & Finance)
Job Location: Chennai
Desired experience: 0 to 1 year
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description and Skills Required:
- The candidate will be providing and interpreting financial information.
- The candidate will be maintaining database by entering, verifying, and storing data.
- Protecting operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends.
- Managing company\\\'s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, bankers
- Multiple rounds of face to face interview
- Job Responsibilities: Management Trainee
- Education: B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), MBA
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 1.75 Lacs
- Industry: Electronics & Semiconductor