About The Company:
Sigma Trade Wings, established in 1998 as a service provider in advertising. In addition to the above, we have our in-house designing and conceptualization department who work closely with the client and provide the best digital and outdoor results for them. The company is One Stop Solution for Advertisements and also the company is leader in Outdoor Media Advertising in Norther India.
Job Location: Lucknow
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduates
Target Batch: 2017/2018/2019
Salary: INR 2 LPA + Incentives
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description :
He/she will be responsible to increase productivity and optimize our company’s business to even greater heights. Employee will have tremendous opportunities to develop innovative campaigns that shape the future of our organization. Candidates who wish to apply for this role should be creative, charismatic, knowledgeable, and exceptionally well-versed in the latest sales and marketing trends.
- Pitching our services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with the client/ airport authority professionals.
- Communicating new marketing offerings /plans to prospective clients.
- Planning & preparing presentations, terms of agreements, writing reports.
- Convert business from new clients in the assigned area.
- Good negotiation skills & a positive attitude.
- Ensuring good services to clients.
- Achievement of company monthly/quarterly/ yearly business targets.
- To be interface between company and the client.
- Negotiate and handle objections raised by the client.
- Will be responsible for the coordination Monitoring and Execution for the media.
Skill Set Required:
- Pleasing personality with excellent communication in both English & Hindi languages.
- Bike, Driving License, Laptop & Passport is mandatory.
- Working knowledge and practice of advance MS Word, MS Excel & MS Power point with short keys & minimum typing speed of 20 words per minute.
- Multiple face to face interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E.
0 - 2 Years
2 - 2 LPA