Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
NILKAMAL LIMITED is the undisputed leader in the Indian market for Moulded Plastic Furniture, being the largest manufacturer and marketer of moulded plastic chairs in India, and probably worldwide. We manufacture and sell over 1.4 Million plastic moulded chairs in Indian markets, along with sofas as well as ready to assemble furniture too.
In Material Handling, Nilkamal is a "One Stop Shop for Material Handling Solutions" and offers a comprehensive product mix right from bins, crates, pallets, Material Handling Equipment ranging from Pallet Trucks to Stackers, Forklifts, Shelving and Racking plus all equipment required for every type of industry which is growing at a rapid pace in India.
The Company's New Venture @home, the Mega Home Retail Chain is recognized as a pioneer and leader in this category in India. @home is spread across the country with 16 large format retail stores with an average of 25,000 sq.ft. per store.
Nilkamal Mattrezzz division is a recent venture, with state of the art manufacturing facility, at Hosur [Tamil Nadu] and Dankuni [West Bengal] with machines imported from Italy. Nilkamal Mattrezzz is also a result of the thorough understanding of the sleeping habits of people and weather conditions in India.
Role: Management Trainee
Qualification: Any Graduate & MBA/PGDM - Marketing/Retail
CTC: 2.50L/ann to 3.5L/ann
- Planning & executing Digital Marketing campaigns through digital agency, controlling the web site for the brand, developing analytics from customer profiles for designing future marketing strategies.
- Preparing and delivering marketing plans within key objectives
- Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for products and services.
- Liaising with media, printers and publishers as required and managing the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, posters arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- Developing & deploying ATL and BTL
- Regular upgradation of display at dealer counters
- Co-ordination for press, Print medias, Ad agencies and Digital Marketing
- Go Getter/Passionate
- Good Communication
- Written test
- Face to Face Interview
- Job Responsibilities: Management Trainee
- Education: MBA, MMS, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
- Salary: 3.5 Lacs
- Industry: Retail