- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
About The company:
Our endeavor has been to create world class travel and aviation technology solutions. We believe in building strong partnerships with our customers to ensure that we are able to deliver a robust and cost efficient solution to them.Our journey has been an exciting and rewarding one. We pride ourselves in developing innovative travel technology products, from building India`s first retail travel portal Ghumo.com to India`s first web based business travel solution Atyouprice.net, our mission has remained unchanged.We are fortunate to have an opportunity to serve over 230 corporates, travel agencies and airlines across the globe. Today Team Infiniti is spread across four locations in India with over 250 highly motivated and experienced travel technology specialists supporting our vision and customers
Job Location: Chennai
Desired experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/MBA
Internship Period: 2 Months
(Stipend of INR 6000 is provided in internship period.)
Probation Period: 3 months with actual pay
Salary: For Graduate: INR 2.16 LPA
For MBA: INR 3.8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of Joining: Post Completion of their graduation
- Generate Sales leads for software & Corporate Travel.
- Make sales collateral and presentations.
- Customer engagement and prepare quotes.
- Sales follow up and achieve business targets.
- To identify key decision makers in the above and making them aware of the company\'s services.
- Monitor competitiveness, track market shares and competitors developments.
- Responsible for selling all our products & Services to Large Enterprise Accounts
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Interaction with Clients.
- Providing assurance to the clients, SPOC for all customers/clients where our technology is being
- Working with the client to understand the issue they are facing with general business functioning.
- Working closely with internal technical teams for new customer deployment.
- Incumbent will maintain all MIS and project charters of existing projects being handled.
- Weekly/Monthly reports on customer usage and any new report as and when required.
- Assist Product team in future requirements
- Key Account Handling, Client Retention & Client Satisfaction.
- Revenue Generation/payment collection from Existing Clients.
Last date to apply: 24 October 2018
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Round
- HR Round
0 - 0 Years
2.16 - 3.8 LPA