Engineers India Limited is a Navratna public-sector undertaking of the Government of India under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. It was set up in 1965 to provide engineering and related technical services for petroleum refineries and other industrial projects
Profile Offered: Management Trainee
Job Location: PAN India
Desired Experience: 0 - 1 Years
Course Specialization: BE/BTech in mechanical/civil/chemichal/Instrumentation/Electrical,Bsc
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Receive training and performs duties in several departments such as Finance, Client Services, Sales, Operations, Healthcare Data Solutions and IT.
2. Learn line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of business.
3. Set performance goals and objectives with upper management.
4. Monitor performance progress with management and key trainers.
5. Observe experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
6. Receives training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and to provide greater promotional opportunities.
To know more,please visit www.freshersnow.com/eil-management-trainee-jobs-2019-79-posts-date-eligibility-application-form/
0 - 2 Years
7.2 - 20 LPA