Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the Company:
Compare Infobase Limited (CIL) is a mapping portal, mapping projects and mapping products based company based in New Delhi, India, with a subsidiary MapXL, Inc. at San Jose, California, USA.
Its first website IndiaProfile.com had a section called Maps of India. The site did well and from it was conceived MapsofIndia.com. Five years hence, was born Mapsofworld.com, to cater to the growing mapping needs of the world. Both sites have helped CIL carve a niche for itself globally in the mapping industry, in the domestic as well as international markets.
Talent in areas of mapping, cartography, related apps and content has been added to the company since its inception and demands of growing customers only help it attract more to its pool. CIL offers great opportunities in these fields for better growth in terms of career as well as skills. It is a place were work-life balance exists. Those wanting overall development in both personal and professional avenues are encouraged to achieve higher goals.
Its other incubation portals include Elections.in, DGreetings.com, MyIndia sub-domain of MapsofIndia, etc. that require sustained talent and skills addition.
Job Location: Janakpuri, New Delhi
Training Period: 6 months
Desired Experience: 0 to 1 Year
Course: MBA (Marketing/IT) who have done their Graduation in B.Tech(CS/IT)/B.E/BCA/B.Sc(IT)
*The candidates who are have completed their Post Graduation in MBA/PGDM/PGDBA(Specialization in IT/Marketing only either as Major or Minor subject) and have completed their Graduation in B.Tech(CS/IT)/B.E/BCA/B.Sc(IT) are only eligible for this profile.
Salary: INR 4.8 LPA to INR 5.4 LPA
Bond: 1 Year Service level agreement
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Handling of Individual Website Project, Working closely with CEO, Business Development & Project Managers.
- Identifying areas for future development and growth of the website/s.
- Spreading the reach across different user segments, countries, industries etc.
- Increasing the user stickiness of the portals.
- Covering all ROI marketing channels such as Search Engine Marketing, Metasearch, Affiliates Marketing.
- Search Engine Optimization, Content Management, Traffic Analysis.
- Online promotions through blogs, Social Media platforms like Twitter, Flickr, Facebook, WordPress etc.
- Working on Interactive Advertising, Display Advertising on Websites.
- Must have excellent written communication skills.
- Analytical, Insightful & Data Driven decision making ability
- Autonomous and Result Focused.
- The incumbent should have the zeal and desire to grow in the Online domain.
- HR Interview
- CEO Interview
- Final Round
- Job Responsibilities: Management Trainee
- Education: MBA
- Salary: 5.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT