About the Company:-
Crescerance offers an integrated suite of software tools that empowers Associations to Improve Member Engagement and Grow Non-dues revenue. There are many technology solutions available to Associations today, and some do a great job of helping an Association operate more efficiently. At Crescerance, we realize a big gap exists when it comes to serving an Association’s Members, so we set out to fix this! Today, no other Association Management Software offers a more effective solution when it comes to improving communication and engagement with your Members. We created a brand and built a company around this singular goal - helping Associations improve Member Engagement.
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: 0 to 1 Years
Batch Passout: 2017-18
Salary: INR 3 LPA - INR 3.4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/M.E/M.Tech(CS/IT)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Build and maintain a trusted relationship with stakeholders having a good understanding of business issues and challenges.
- Working with the business to identify system enhancements that enable our business to meet their growth / vision goals while challenging requests to ensure they meet business needs and add value.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
Deliver the following artifacts as needed:
a) Functional/business requirements document, supporting mapping documents, use cases.
b) Ensure functional requirements are signed off by all Business key stakeholders.
c) Ensure related documents are prepared in time without any ambiguity and are shared timely with all required stakeholders.
d) Support the production releases to clients.
Skill Set Required:
- Strong academic background.
- Basic understanding of SDLC and project methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Mandatory).
- Problem solving skills and capacity to work independently as well as in team.
- Good interpersonal and team working skills.
- Written Test
- Face to Face Round
- Video Conferencing
0 - 1 Years
3 - 3.4 LPA