Smart Joules' mission is to restore social, economic and environmental equality and justice by eliminating energy waste across businesses. We design, execute and manage energy efficiency retrofit projects in large hospitals, hotels and industries under an award-winning Pay-As-You-Save offering called JoulePAYS. Our self-developed energy optimizing IoT technologies continuously monitor and control energy consumption in our client sites to ensure energy savings are maximized.
Position: Maintenance Head
Job Location: Delhi
Experience: 5-15 Years
Salary: Hike on Present Salary as per Industry Standards.
Education: Graduate in Engineering/Diploma from a Reputed University
- Ideal candiddate would be Head of Service/maintenance from hospitals/Commercial buildings/Hotels. And should have experience in Central Air Conditioning maintenance and controls, Client interfacing, Managing Maintenance Team, Soft Spoken and Confident.
- Prepare Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Standard Maintenance Procedures (SMPs) for all Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs) deployed by Smart Joules
- Maintain inventory and spares for each site
- Manage AMCs and servicing activities
- Ensure adherence to SOPs and SMPs
- Ensure Efficient Operations Logics prepared by DeJoule team are implemented on site
- Collect all required data for monthly Adjustment calculations for billing purpose
- Get monthly Adjustments verified by customer engineering teams to enable timely billing
- Collect electricity bills and submit along-with Adjustment calcs. to Central Support Team
- Review and check invoices for accuracy and submit to customer (hard copy and email)
- Follow up on payments from Customers
- Prepare internal weekly reports and external monthly site performance reports, and share with management
- Prepare internal monthly presentations covering main findings, issues, and continuous improvement plans (coordinate with DeJoule Exploitation and Central Support teams)
- Use and troubleshoot DeJoule (Smart Joules' intelligent building management system)
- Attend to alerts and alarms generated by DeJoule
- Troubleshooting and breakdown resolution for SJPL equipment at customer sites
- Complete documentation (incident reports) of breakdowns and other interruptions to SJPL equipment and services
- Regular meetings with customer representative (administrator level), at-least once in two weeks for local customers and once in two months for all customers throughout India
- Share learning on best practices with respect to breakdowns, operations and maintenance and continuously update SOPs and SMPs across sites
- Cost optimization with respect to overall maintenance (for example, do we really need allthe AMCs we are taking?)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- This is a leadership role where you will be responsible for managing all the maintenance and site engineers that Smart Joules has across our project sites. You will also be expected to lead hiring, training, upskilling and motivation activities for your team.
- Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
5 - 15 Years
4.8 - 8.4 LPA
Energy & Power