Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Magic Web Services Web Designer - UI, HTML
About the Company:
Magic Web Services(MWS) is a professional Web & App design and development company located in Noida & Navi Mumbai,India. We have over 8 years of experience in web designing and web development.
MWS dedicated to provide web based solutions to small, medium and large sized businesses. We have wide range of clients across India, UK, USA, UAE, South Africa, Canada, China and many more.
Specialized in website Design & Development,Mobile Apps(Android & iphone) Development, Web Hosting, Domain Registration, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Optimization and Web Marketing, e-Commerce development and promotion, Website Maintenance, Payment Gateway Solutions, Multimedia Solutions, Content Writing, Graphic and Logo design, Bulk SMS Service, Bulk E-mail Services.
Desired Experience: 1 - 2 years
Last Date to Apply : 01-03-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 1.44 – 2.16 LPA
- Knowledge of frameworks and libraries (JQuery, Twitter Bootstrap, BackboneJs, AngularJs etc.)
- Experience in developing responsive web pages for mobile & desktop browsers is essential
- Knowledge of Adaptive Design, WordPress / Magento framework will be advantage
- Understand product requirements and make mocks for the technical team
- Create designs for web devices so as to enhance the customer experience
- Quickly act on user / team feedback and improve the design accordingly
- Identify and address front-end performance issues.
- Open to learning new technologies
- Understanding and providing solutions to cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility issues
- Should be able to work independently.
Skill Set Required:
- Strong knowledge of general design principles (layout, color, fonts, proportion, brand, interaction behaviors, etc.).
- High level cross-platform knowledge, design patterns, frameworks: Web (HTML5/CSS3, etc.), JS, JQuery
- Knowledge and experience of user-centric design approaches and best practices.
- Ability to depict computer code into words, pictures, icons.
- Excellent in Adobe Photoshop/ Dreamweaver for UI development Sound Understanding of responsive designs
- Must be able to handle a number of projects simultaneously
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Job Responsibilities: Web Designer - UI, HTML
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 2.16 Lacs
- Industry: IT