About The Company:
Kano Infotech India Pvt. Ltd. is an established software development company with an enviable & proven track-record engaged in providing application development services, technology consulting and IT outsourcing solutions to clients worldwide. Started in the year 2011, Kano Infotech India Pvt. Ltd. is an ISO 9001:2008 certified software Development Company with highly skilled IT experts catering result-oriented Kano Infotech India Pvt. Ltd. holds the trust of over 200+ clients across diverse business verticals. This trust is based on our reputation as an exemplary IT outsourcing company among leading business houses and standardizing organizations . Partnering with Kano Infotech India Pvt. Ltd. has provided an efficient, flexible, cost effective solution to meet out IT needs. Their contribution to the Customer Management Process Application has proved invaluable in terms of achieving a faster time-to-market for our products and services. Kano Infotech India Pvt. Ltd. has clearly demonstrated its commitment toreliability and quality in providing outsource solutions. and cost-competitive solutions to SMEs across the world.
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA - INR 3.6 LPA
Desired Experience: 1 - 3 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post regestration window is closed.
Job Description :
• Work with Magento to build and maintain e-commerce shopping carts
• Work with project stakeholders to identify requirements and architect scalable solutions
• Mentor the tier 1 team in the ongoing support and maintenance of Magento sites
• Design & build magento plugins
• Mentor junior team members
Skill Set required:
• Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience on Magento development
• Developing and integrating customized extensions into Magento applications.
• Experience on Module Development.
• Expertise in database concepts (MySQL)
• Competent with MVC & PHP object-oriented programming
• Strong knowledge of Magento configuration options
• Strong knowledge of Magento-specific data organization
• Strong knowledge of Magento theme components (layout, block, template)
• Familiarity with source control (Subversion/Git).
• Ability to work in a collaborative group setting with internal and external colleagues to resolve issues, develop ideas, and answer questions
1 - 3 Years
2.4 - 3.6 LPA