About The Company
As a company, and as individuals, we value integrity, honesty, openness, personal excellence, constructive self-criticism, continual self-improvement, and mutual respect. We are committed to our customers and partners and have a passion for technology. We take on big challenges, and pride ourselves on seeing them through. We hold ourselves accountable to our customers, shareholders, partners, and employees by honoring our commitments, providing results, and striving for the highest quality. We provide software services, professional as well as consulting, tailored to the requirements of our clients. Focused on innovation and quality To partake and render solutions in the ongoing IT revolution. We can create a better experience with those devices – richer, more comfortable, more fun, more productive, more convenient, more delightful.
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: 1 To 3 Years
Salary- Fixed + Variable(effect on salary in Probation period / Training period): INR 3 To 6 LPA
Target Batch Passouts: 2012/2014
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E(Any specialization)
Probation/ Training Period: 6 Months
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Urgent hiring for self-motivated, detail oriented developers should have strong communication skills.
- Must have developed modules or extensions both in the front end and back end on Magento.
- Must have developed websites on Magento.
- OOPS concepts should be very clear.
- Must know HTML and CSS.
- Must have worked on Responsive Web Designing.
- Should be able to execute assigned tasks in a timely & efficient manner.
- Technical(Face to face)
- HR(Face to face)
Magento Developer / Wordpress
1 - 3 Years
3 - 6 LPA