Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the Company:
Connecting Dots is a Full Service Ecommerce and Web Development Company. We are Magento Partners and have done some awesome work on eCommerce globally. Our strength lies in conceptualisation and innovative solutions to complex needs. Our clients are global spanning from award winning startups to multi billion dollar conglomerates. We have vast experience of developing complex scalable eCommerce portals, Market places, B2B stores, stores with deep customisations and back end ERP integrations.
Desired Experience: 3 – 5 years
Salary: INR 3.0 – 5.0 LPA
Tentative date of Interview: will be communicated post registration window
- Develop Magento and PHP based eCommerce applications with Object Oriented MVC architecture.
-Collaborate with the HTML & Design Team to develop the Frontend.
- Participate in Design and Development of new features in the product.
- Effectively communicate status, metrics and issues on a regular basis.
- Should be able to execute assigned tasks in a timely & efficient manner.
- Assist team members & colleagues to solve technical issues.
- Collaborate with the US team on requirements, functional specifications and Manage the communication channel.
Skill Set Required:
- 3 years of working experience with Magento and PHP web application Development with MySQL
- Excellent understanding of LAMP stack and Magento Environment.
- Solid understanding of Object Orientated development.
- Experienced in complex projects, which involve migration of large volumes of complex and sensitive datA.
- Magento Certification will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Master in Computer Applications, or commensurate work experience.
- Strong debugging skills, Code flow analysis and the ability to read and modify existing code.
- Good skills in XML & Web services (SOAP, REST).
- DBA experience with MySQL.
- Ability to translate business requirements into system design.
- Good understanding of eCommerce applications.
- Experience with version control software, Git.
- Familiarity with and adherence to web standards and best practices for load time reduction and accessibility.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial:We need a self starter, motivated and passionate individual who works with a sense of ownership and will be ready to go beyond the said job template to make sure that the company objectives and goals are met and expectations exceeded.
- Job Responsibilities: Magento Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 3 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 5 Lacs
- Industry: IT