AdPushup was formed in 2014 with a simple idea: While A/B testing was becoming popular, no one was using it to optimize publisher-side ad layouts. Our founders built and launched a prototype to get proof-of-concept, which resulted in double-digit revenue growth for our first website. Since then, we've garnered top media mentions, raised multiple rounds of funding, and expanded to being a one-stop revenue optimization platform for web publishers. In addition to being a Google NPM AdX Partner, we're a Microsoft Ventures backed startup, and winner of the NASSCOM Emerge 50 award. Today, we serve and optimize over 2 billion monthly ad impressions for our 300+ publishing partners worldwide..
Roles & Responsibilities :
• Work on Machine Learning Projects either in operations intensive roles in ML or Data Science related roles.
• Knowledge of Extract Transform Load Operations on data using SQL and No-SQL is needed(MySQL, Postgres, Mongo)
• Good understanding of functional programming and OOP in Python is mandatory.
• Knowledge of web technologies and frameworks is a plus.
• In-depth knowledge of REST/GraphQL is necessary
• Knowledge of Data Orchestration Platforms and ML Ops platforms like Apache Airflow, MLFlow etc. is a plus.
• Knowledge of Client- Server Networking and basic web serving is a plus either using NGINX or Apache.
• Basic understanding of ML techniques and processes is needed.
Skill Set Required:
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering minimum.
• Experience of working on Machine Learning related projects/products.
• Good Knowledge of Python and OOP.
• Good Understanding of Data Visualisation either using some visualization platform or using python (matplotlib/plotly etc.)
Profile/Designation: Machine Learning Intern
Job Location: Delhi
Desired experience: Freshers
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th, Graduation: Percentage > 70
Candidate location: Delhi
Probation period: 3months
Salary & Stipend:
Stipend:15k-25k/month (3-6month of internship followed by PPO)
PPO offer- 6-9LPA
Tentative date of interview: immediate
Tentative date of joining: immediate
2 video interview rounds(virtual)
1 HR round(virtual)
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
0 - 0 Years
6 - 9 LPA