Machine Learning Engineer
About The Company: They are a technology enabled smart system lab focussed on Internet of things, M2M, connected devices, and big data analytics merging physical and digital dimensions to create smart objects. Iot brings innovation to your day to day work to create innovative solutions to make your objects of daily use smarter and create an end to end M2M solution leading to dynamic devices Recognise the need for new approaches to your business challenges.
Salary: For fresher stipend during intenrship period INR 8000 to INR 12000 per month (3-6 months).
Post Internship INR 3.8 LPA-INR 4.8 (permanent employment will be purely on performance basis).
INR 3.8 LPA for 1 year Experience candidates.
INR 4.8 LPA for 2 Years and above Experience candidates.
Target Batch Passouts: 2015-2016
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT)
Job Location: Delhi
Probation / Training Period: None
Desired Experience: 0-2 Year
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
The Machine Learning Engineer position at Untrodden Labs involves contributing to the design of an AI agent.
- In this role, candidate has to help develop and enhance the algorithms and technology that power their unique system.
- He has to cover a wide range of challenges, from developing new algorithms to enabling current systems to recognize and understand, voice, facial expressions and body gestures.
Skill Set Required:-
- Candidate has to exposure to Deep Learning, Neural Networks, or related fields and a strong interest and desire to pursue them.
- Should have experience in Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning or Machine Intelligence (Artificial Intelligence).
- Programming experience in Python.
- Knowledge of machine learning frameworks like Tensorflow.
- Experience with software version control systems like Github.
- Fast learner and be able to work independently as well as in a team environment with good written and verbal communication skills
- Written Round
- Technical Round
- HR Round(Face to Face)
Last Date To Apply: 24 April 2017
- Job Responsibilities: Machine Learning Engineer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 4.8 Lacs
- Industry: IT