About The Company :
man, visionary man who few decades back took a mission in his hand to start up a business that would go on for ancestral years .This visionary man today is known in the industry by the name of Mr.Kanaya Mulchandani.His urge to make a some business out of retail and with the help of Dr.Harish Mulchandani, the two brothers with their driving force and a lot of challenges finally launched their 1st showroom with a small store at LARAM in the year 1974.They had dreamt about Snehanjali to what Snehanjali is today.Along with a team of Professional Managers, delivering on the promise of servicing customer needs and efficient post-sales services, together with his two sons Mr. Niraj Mulchandani and Mr. Amit Mulchandani remains the driving force behind the Snehanjali Retail Pvt Ltd.With aesthetically designed and conveniently located showrooms, Snehanjali caters to customers of all budgets and preferences. Through customer focused policies and the intuitive understanding of emerging markets, today after more than thre decades of successful operations, Snehanjlai has grown remarkably to 18 showrooms across Mumbai.We offer our customers over 6000 products across eight categories in a world-class ambience and our offerings are growing every day. These categories include Phones, Camera, Computers, Entertainment, Home Appliance, Kitchen Appliance, etc. Great products from some of the best brands ensure you an exciting shopping experience.Vision
Job Location: Thane/ Dahanu
Desired experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: Any graduates
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA - INR 1.8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview:Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Planning & allotting the vehicles in correct capacity.
- Arrange for transport on express basis for the client.
- Experienced in transport logistics
- Initial contact to new customer.
- Monitor and report on transportation costs
- Ensure shipping documents are properly filed
- face-to-face interview
Late date to apply : 19 July 2018
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM
0 - 1 Years
1.2 - 1.8 LPA