About The Company
Treebo is a new age budget hotel chain that offers everything a customer needs, delivered with a smile. For the smart traveller, Treebo is changing the paradigm of the hospitality industry by providing great value at affordable prices. We have been striving to create India's most loved budget accommodation brand ever since inception! In a short span of about 17 months since our launch, Treebo has expanded to 50 cities with ~250 hotels. And counting!
With its 100% Quality Guarantee, Treebo is pioneering change in the way budget hotels in India are run and perceived. We firmly believe that budget hotels can offer consistently delightful experiences to guests and this is what we strive to deliver. Every single time, to every single guest. What's even better is that we believe in doing so without burning a hole in our clients' pockets! Our hotels are available at an average price point of ~Rs 2,000 per night and offer an unbeatable value for money.
In an industry where various players are struggling to offer good quality accommodation options to guests, Treebo has already created a mark for itself by adopting a thought-through business model and by showcasing an unwavering focus on execution
Job Location: Kolkata, Siliguri, Gangtok, Bhubaneswar, Guwahati
Desired experience: 0 to 1 Year
Salary Details: INR 2.4 LPA Fixed Variable (Incentives TA)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Probation/Training Period: 3 months
Courses: Any Graduate/MBA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description and Skills Required:
- Feet on Street people specialising in doing Door to Door Sales/Field sales.
- Involved in Volume sales (preferably from Hospitality sales. Candidates with telecom, FMCG etc industries can also apply)
- Having good communication skills, hustler attitude.
- Should be energetic
- Accountable for Business Development and Relationship Management
- Responsible to build and sustain TA base for distribution expansion
- Doing a close understanding of competitor's analysis.
- Developing & maintaining prospect & customer list based on strategic marketing data & other sources for sales leads.
- Overseeing regular market trends and periodic market research
- Telephonic Interviews
- Face to face rounds
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BCA, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 1 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA