Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company:
CoreCompete is led by a team of professionals with deep understanding of analytics and with more than 100 combined years of global experience. Here are links to profiles of the key members of the leadership team:
CoreCompete is an exciting place to build a career in integrated marketing and analytics because:
- Most of our consultants work on-site with a global client base, enabling them to interact directly with large organizations and complex enterprise technologies.
- Our cloud based delivery model (where applicable) exposes you to the latest technologies and helps you deliver value quickly to clients.
- Our partnership with companies such as SAS and Amazon Web Services allows us to expose you to the latest in technological advances in analytics, data management and infrastructures.
- Our team of highly accomplished and infectiously energetic employees make working at CoreCompete exciting.
We are looking for highly skilled, self-motivated and dynamic professionals like you who can join our team and explore the world of analytics.
Salary:Upto 5 LPA for tier 2 college candidates
Upto 3.6 -4 LPA for tier 3 college candidates
Probation / Training Period: None
Job Location: Hyderabad
Desired experience: Fresh Graduates
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Candidates willing to relocate to hyderabad and work in rotational shift shall apply.
-Manage all tickets and Instances running on the server. Provide daily status summary on the same
-Add users/ address requests
-Work with cloud folks on the infrastructure pieces
-Ensure that all processes are done in a secure and complaint manner
-Basic Linux/ Unix skills interest towards learning big data and predictive analytic\\\'s oriented applications
-Willing to work on call (US time zone) as needed
-Excellent communication skills. This is a combination of language (speaking and writing) as well as clarity of communication/ organization of thought
-Willingness to work on cloud infrastructures (e.g., AWS)
-Proven track record of learning new tools and technologies quickly
-Management and HR Round
- Job Responsibilities: Linux/Unix Administrator
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 5 Lacs
- Industry: IT