Sofmen is a global software development and IT outsourcing company providing offshore outsourcing solutions to enterprises worldwide. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Sofmen uses a global on-shore/offshore software delivery model that combines the technical expertise of India with the business agility of the U.S. It brings you the best of world, the savings and superior quality of offshore development, and the immediacy and trust of a local company along with the flexibility of outsourcing without the drawbacks of either.
Job Location: Indore
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech, B.Sc, MCA or any Certification in network administration from a reputed institution.
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- HR Round
- Technical Round
Skill Set Required:
- Monitor the Linux/Windows servers,
- Managing User / Group Administration,
- Creating file systems, disk partitioning and troubleshooting,
- Monitor system availability, load, and system capacity,
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Apache, MySQL, Java,Tomcat
- Schedule and execute regular system management activities, including system reboot, backup, recovery, archiving, and restoration,
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex systems hardware and software problems,
- Virtualization server like vmware and citrix xenserver.
- Knowledge about cloud computing like aws and azure.
- Hand on experience over windows and linux server and their services.
- Firewall, iptables hand on experience.
- Post Holder Requirements.
- VPN tunnel experience
- Sound knowledge of different repositories like git, svn etc.
- Experience with Windows Server 2008, 2012 and legacy Windows Servers
- Chrooting Nginx/Apache/Tomcat/JBoss/SSH servers,
Linux System Administrator
B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
0 - 0 Years
1.2 - 1.2 LPA